Welcome to the Pitcairn Honey Blog. Please share your experience and thoughts on the Rarest, Purest, Best and most expensive honey in the world (in English, French, Espanol and Pitcairnese...)
Lets give you son Info:
The tropical island Pitcairn is the remotest point in the world located 5575.85 km= 3464.67 miles from New Zealand and 7,162 kilometers or 4450 miles from South America.
It is the purest location in the world as :
- It is inhabited by 52 descendants of the Bounty Mutineers
- Pitcairn island has no pollution as it has No Cars, No Roads, No Industries, No Airports even No Ports as three boats a year send their longboats to Bounty Bay.
- The Pitcairn's bees do not have the terrible "bee disease" of the rest of the world and therefore are not treated chemically.
- They forage wild flowers of Mangoes, Guavas, Passion Fruits, Latas that were never fertilized by humans since the earth creation.
- Because of the above it is considered the best honey in the world by members of the French gastronomic press and Harvard researcher.
Its web page is simple (.pn is the suffix for Pitcairn):